On Wednesday, March 31, 2021, President Biden introduced a $2 trillion “American Jobs Plan.” The American Jobs Plan, as outlined by the Administration in a simultaneously-released fact sheet, would contain a sweeping set of provisions to increase investment in infrastructure while offsetting those provisions with a “Made In America Tax Plan." The Baker Botts tax group is closely following tax proposals of the Biden administration and of Congress from the perspectives of the impact of the proposed changes on various industries and taxpayers.
For more detail on the Made in America Tax Plan from these various perspectives, please see:
- The Made in America Tax Plan - Corporate Tax Perspective
- Clean Energy Tax Proposals in Biden's "American Jobs Plan"
- International Tax Proposals in the "Made in America Tax Plan"
- The Made in America Tax Plan - Partnership Tax Perspective
- The Made in America Tax Plan - Fossil Fuels Tax Perspective
- Tax Controversy Highlights from President Biden’s Infrastructure Plan
We will be continuously updating our alerts as more developments occur.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.