Baker Botts is proud to be a sponsor of the 2019 Kayo Women's Real Estate Summit being held June 24th and 25th in Chicago.
We represent real estate developers, private equity real estate funds, REITs, pension plans, sovereign wealth funds and other institutional investors in the acquisition and disposition of all commercial real estate asset classes including office, retail, hotel, industrial, assisted living, multi-family and mixed use projects, throughout the United States and internationally. We have significant experience in portfolio acquisitions and dispositions, including coordinating dispositions involving a bid process.
A list of some of the acquisitions and dispositions with which we have been involved is below:
- Represented the buyer in office building acquisitions in Phoenix, Arizona, Newton, Massachusetts, Sandy, Utah, San Francisco, California and two portfolios of office buildings in Los Angeles, California.
- Represented the buyer in the acquisition and financing of fifty-seven fueling stations and the negotiation of fuel supply agreements.
- Represented the buyer in the acquisition of retail shopping centers in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey and Texas, including Edina Galleria in Edina, Minnesota and The Rim in San Antonio, Texas.
- Represented the seller in the sale of One and Two Shell Plaza, Williams Tower and BG Group Place in Houston, Texas, the sale of Three First National Plaza in Chicago, Illinois, the sale of 1200 19th Street and 2100 M Street in Washington, D.C. and the sale of two portfolios of office buildings in Sacramento, California.
- Represented the seller in the sale of retail shopping centers in California and Texas.
- Represented the seller in the sale of hotels in Alabama, Georgia, Michigan and Texas.
- Represented the seller in the sale of 40 managed hotels in 16 states.