High-stake takeovers and mergers demand seasoned counsel. We have vast experience of advising on public takeovers and mergers and advise targets, bidders and financial advisers on UK and cross-border deals. We have advised on recommended and hostile takeovers, as well as those that involve competing bidders.
- With decades of public takeover experience, we provide rapid, incisive and solution-oriented advice.
- Our vast experience of advising both bidders and targets and our understanding of the market means we anticipate the moves, strategies and tactics of counterparties as well as regulators and stakeholders.
- We distill the most complex legal concepts and Takeover Code intricacies into crystal clear presentation materials, fit for the C-suite.
- We are very adept at navigating the cultural and deal dynamic differences between the U.S. and Europe, having advised on over 30 in-bound deals in Europe over the last five years.
- On takeovers, we field a compact team of seasoned practitioners who are dedicated to that takeover, offering speedy execution and strategic thinking.
It's Not All About China: Foreign Investors Face New European Regulatory Challenges to Getting the Deal DoneExternal Article