- Represents individuals in connection with a coordinated investigation by the NY Attorney General’s Office and CFTC into alleged market manipulation in the sale of Emerging Market Foreign Exchange Options.
- Represents U.S. company in connection with an internal investigation related to alleged bribery payments made by joint venture partner in India in violation of the FCPA.
- Represents individual in connection with SEC investigation concerning alleged pump-and-dump scheme in violation of the anti-fraud provisions of the federal securities laws.
- Represents individual in connection with SEC investigation concerning alleged violation of an officer and director bar.
- Represents NYSE equity and options markets in ongoing challenges to the pricing of their market data fees before the SEC.
- Represents individual in connection with SDNY investigation concerning alleged public corruption by New York Governor Andrew Cuomo’s former top aides.
- Represents individual working as a crane oiler on a crane which collapsed at a construction site in Lower Manhattan in connection with investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office, the NYC Department of Investigation and NYC Department of Buildings.
- Represented major investment company in connection with an SEC investigation concerning proper disclosure of compensation structure. Convinced the Staff to close the investigation without recommending an enforcement action.
- Represented Collado Industries, a subsidiary of Mexico’s largest steel conglomerate, Grupo Collado, in a breach of contract action commenced by RCJV Holdings, Inc., an affiliate of the private equity owned U.S. steel service giant Ryerson Industries, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Represented individual in high profile trial in NY State Supreme Court, resulting in a full acquittal of all charges.
- Represented former auditor of Bernard L. Madoff Securities in connection with the government’s prosecution of the largest Ponzi scheme in history.
- Represents high-school aged immigrants from Honduras in connection with removal proceedings before the Executive Office for Immigration Review; secured termination of removal proceedings and assist clients with work visa applications.
- Represented immigrant from Haiti and assisted her in securing permanent residence status in the U.S. under a special program for victims of domestic violence.