Mergers & Acquisitions
- Coterra Energy Inc. (formerly Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation) in its $17 billion all-stock business combination with Cimarex Energy Co.
- Special Committee of Barnes & Noble, Inc. in its $683 million sale to Elliot Advisors
- NASCAR Holdings in its going-private acquisition of International Speedway Corporation
- Conflicts Committee of Enviva Inc. (formerly Enviva Partners, LP) in various dropdown acquisitions and its IDR simplification transaction
- Axel Johnson Inc. in the private sale of the common units, general partner interest, and incentive distribution rights in Sprague Resources L.P. to Hartree Partners L.P.
- Golar LNG Limited in its $251 million sale of Golar LNG Partners L.P. to New Fortress Energy Inc.
- Teekay Corporation in IDR simplification transaction with Teekay LNG Partners L.P.
- Altera Infrastructure L.P. (formerly Teekay Offshore Partners L.P.) in connection with its going-private acquisition by affiliates of Brookfield Business Partners L.P.
- Liberty Latin America Ltd. in its acquisition of its remaining unowned interest in Liberty Cablevision Puerto Rico
- SunCoke Energy, Inc. in its acquisition of SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P.
- Rheogistics LLC in its acquisition by The International Group, Inc.
- Liberty Media Corporation in its inaugural SPAC initial public offering of Liberty Media Acquisition Corp., the first public-company-sponsored corporate-finance SPAC
- Qurate Retail Inc. in its $2 billion dividend to public stockholders of a new class of cumulative redeemable preferred stock and cash
- Cactus, Inc. in various secondary offerings of its common stock
- New York Community Bancorp, Inc. in its $300 million offering of Fixed-to-Floating Rate Subordinated Notes
- Glint Pay Ltd in its crowdfunding campaign and private placement