Global Legal Chronicle
Ella Ehrenberg-Peters advises clients on international finance transactions and projects with a particular focus in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
Miss. Ehrenberg-Peters' experience includes a wide range of financing transactions, including project finance, export credit financing and syndicated and bilateral lending, as well as advising on complex, large-scale energy and natural resources projects.
Prior to joining Baker Botts, Miss. Ehrenberg-Peters worked for another international law firm in London.
- International Financial Institutions - US$120 million project financing for the creation of a farming enterprise and associated infrastructure in Uzbekistan
- Bristow Group - US$80 million asset based lending facility agreement (including advising on amendments thereto in connection with a restructuring of the group)
- Oil and gas field services group - initial US$4.65 billion financing and subsequent US$1.7 billion superpriority secured credit facility, US$2.8 billion debtor-in-possession facility and exit financing consisting of US$2.44 billion in letter of credit capacity and US$544 million of term loan debt on emergence from Chapter 11
- International Financial Institutions - US$35 million project financing for the modernization and operation of a phosphate plant in Uzbekistan
- International Financial Institution - US$30 million secured financing to a real estate and construction group in the Middle East
- Borrower - advising a Canadian based mining and technology company on the project financing of an anorthosite mining project
- International Financial Institution - US$35 million Uzbekistan Soum-linked convertible loan to a bank in Uzbekistan in connection with its privatization
- International Financial Institution - €30 million convertible loan to a bank in Ukraine in connection with its privatization
- Oil and gas field services group - advising underwriters in relation to a US$250 million secured notes offering by an energy transportation, storage and production company
- Borrower - project financing of a port construction and development project in the United Arab Emirates*
- Upstream oil and gas - advising on joint operating agreements and farm-in arrangements for the license holder of two North Sea assets
- Upstream oil and gas - advising on the unwinding of the transfer of certain licence interests for the exploration of hydrocarbons in Malawi
- Upstream oil and gas - advising on operation and maintenance and FPSO upgrade and charter contracts relating to a licence holder's North Sea assets*
- European gas company - advising on its proposed participation as contractor in an LNG project in Myanmar
- M&A - advising a private equity fund on its purchase of a Scottish engineering and manufacturing company providing downhole drilling tools to the oil and gas sector
- M&A - advising a port development and management company on its bid for the purchase of the majority shareholding of a publicly listed Chilean port operating company*
*Prior to joining Baker Botts