Sarah Coble represents clients in both state and federal court in a broad range of complex litigation matters. Ms. Coble's practice focuses on securities litigation, government and corporate investigations, and business litigation involving fraud claims, contracts, and other business torts.
Following graduation from law school, Ms. Coble served as a law clerk to the Honorable Leslie H. Southwick of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Conducted a Section 10A investigation on behalf of a multi-national chemical and refining company
- Defense of a major oilfield services company in a securities fraud class action in the Northern District of Texas
- Defense of international E&P company and its officers and directors in securities fraud class action and related government investigations
- Represented clients in breach of contract cases
- Conducted internal investigation on behalf of energy company involving allegations of breach of fiduciary duty
- Provided defense of personal injury claims, property damage claims, and first party claims, including completion of jury trials
Pro Bono Experience
- Represented plaintiff in Section 1983 civil rights lawsuit in the Southern District of Texas
- Represented asylum applicants in front of USCIS, the Board of Immigration Appeals, and the Fifth Circuit