Deal Description: Howard Midstream Energy Partners (the “Company”) announced on December 16, 2021 the closing of a private offering (the “Offering”) to eligible purchasers pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, of $400 million aggregate principal amount of 6.75% Senior Notes due 2027 (the “Notes”).
The Notes will mature on January 15, 2027 and will pay interest semi-annually. The Notes will be guaranteed on a senior unsecured basis by each restricted subsidiary of the Company which is a guarantor under the purchase agreement entered into on December 9, 2021 between the Company and initial purchasers.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the Offering to repay a portion of the borrowings under the Company’s revolving credit facility. Baker Botts L.L.P. represented the initial purchasers in the Offering.
The company’s press release can be found here.
Baker Botts Lawyers/Office Involved:
- Corporate: Josh Davidson (Partner, Houston); Douglas Getten (Partner, Houston); Justin Hoffman (Partner, Houston); Catherine Baker Ellis (Associate, Houston); Malakeh Hijazi (Associate, Houston); Bryson Manning (Associate, Houston); Thomas B. Blackwell (Associate, Houston)
- Finance: Richard Sitton (Senior Counsel, Houston)
- Tax: Jon Lobb (Partner, Houston); Jared Meier (Senior Associate, Houston)
- Executive Compensation and Benefits: Jason Loden (Partner, Dallas)
- Energy Regulatory: Emil Barth (Partner, Houston)
- Environmental: J. Scott Janoe (Partner, Houston); Austin Echols (Associate, Houston)
- International Trade: Matthew T. West (Partner, Houston)
- Litigation: Danny David (Partner, Houston)
- Renewables: Jason Bennet (Partner, Houston)
- Global Projects: Scott Looper (Partner, Houston); Carlos Solé (Partner, Houston); Gabbi Feldman (Associate; Houston)
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.