The Annual Board of Directors Forum will be held on Tuesday, March 8, 2022.
With the success of our prior Board of Directors Forum events, we are excited to be hosting our first multi-location hybrid event. We hope you are able to join us in person either in Dallas or Houston, which will allow for networking opportunities, or online via a virtual web platform.
This will be an opportunity to interact with fellow board members and C-Suite executives as we discuss challenges and trends confronting directors and officers, and examine approaches and solutions for pressing issues.
This year's topics will focus on lessons for directors in navigating the new antitrust and M&A landscape under the current regulatory regime, technology innovation and disruption, and the intersection of crisis management and ESG. As we continue to add to our program, please click here to view our frequently updated agenda.
If you are interested in participating, please contact us.
- Baker Botts thanks the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) local chapters for their continued support of this event.
- In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, Baker Botts is taking steps to safeguard the well-being of our clients, colleagues, and guests.
- For indoor events: In accordance with CDC guidelines, all attendees are asked to wear a mask and practice social distancing at this event.
- If you are experiencing cold- or flu-like symptoms or if you have been in contact with anyone who has been exposed to or infected with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, please refrain from attending this event.
- We appreciate your cooperation and concern for the health and safety of our guests, lawyers and staff.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.