The second in a series of 30-minute conversations, featuring outside security experts and cross-disciplinary Baker Botts attorneys.
The volume of ransomware attacks across industries that have occurred over the past few weeks highlight that these types of incidents have become a consideration of when, not if. Beyond the immediate communications that companies must navigate internally and with law enforcement, which is covered in Session One, there are also long-term corporate governance considerations companies must address.
Join us for Session Two of the Ransomware Series on Thursday, June 17th as panelists will focus on long-term communication, disclosures and strategy, including:
- How and what you should communicate to stakeholders immediately following the incident;
- SEC reporting: before, during and after;
- How do you know that your public disclosures are consistent?
- Cynthia Cole, Partner, Baker Botts
- Vanessa Pegueros, Chief Trust & Security Officer, OneLogin
- Samantha Crispin, Partner, Baker Botts
- Travis Wofford, Partner, Baker Botts
To register to attend this program, please click here.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice throughout a network of offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.