On October 15 Baker Botts will host the LNG Forum - Climate Policy, the Carbon Dividend Plan and the LNG Industry, where we bring together a select group of LNG industry participants (in-house counsel, environmental/risk managers, and other LNG company professionals) for a program to discuss current issues facing the LNG industry.
During the upcoming LNG Forum we will discuss climate policy and how it impacts the LNG industry.
- Welcome and Introductions - Steven Miles, Head of Baker Botts’ LNG Practice
- Opening Remarks - Carbon Dividend Plan by Former Secretary of State James A. Baker, III
- Panel Moderator - Pam Giblin, Senior Policy Advisor, Climate Leadership Council
- Panel Discussion including:
- Renee Pirrong, Manager, Research & Analytics, Tellurian Inc.
- Christopher J. Goncalves, Chair & Managing Director, BRG Energy
- BP (invited)
- Sempra (invited)
- Audience Q&A
Following the panel discussion, we invite you to stay for an intimate cocktail reception.
This event is a private event intended for industry participants and is closed to media.
QUESTIONS: Valerie Chavez at +1.713.229.1907 or email@example.com