The Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, Kellogg School of Management and Northwestern Alumni Association will host “Fearless Entrepreneurs: Unstoppable & Extraordinary,” at Northwestern University’s San Francisco Office on March 8, at 6pm PT. The first of a four part series, a distinguished panel of alumni will give firsthand guidance on what it means to be a fearless entrepreneur and to harness the power of intuition in times of uncertainty. The entrepreneur panelists will also share insights on how to build your brand, tap into unknown networks and strengthen your leadership skills to take your team to the next level.
- Cynthia Cole (JD ’00) Special Counsel, Baker Botts LLP;
- Andy Cunningham (BA ’79) Founder & President, Cunningham Collective;
- Karen Roter Davis (JD-MBA ’00) Director at X, the moonshot factory (a division of Alphabet);
- Nicole Kelsey (JD ’92) General Counsel & Secretary, Amyris
- Moderated by: Stuart Plunkett (JD ’95) Partner, Baker Botts LLP
To register, click here